This week’s Table Topic comes from Luke 22:14-20.
This is My Body Given to You
On this World Communion Day, we will focus on perhaps the most important table scene in all the Bible: Communion. Jesus, in the Upper Room, breaks bread and pours wine to demonstrate his commitment and plan for humanity.
DINNER GROUP QUESTIONS:
- What is the coolest thing you’ve ever gotten for free?
- What is harder for you to sacrifice – Your time? Your money? Your plans?
- What is the most sacrificial thing anyone (besides Jesus) has ever done for you?
- What truth about God do you think Jesus wanted them to know when they got up from the table that day?
- Where in your life might this truth come into play?
By Rev. Jayne Davis